Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Machete

This week's Show:

We talk about Libya, atheists in disaster situations:


Rush Limbaugh and his mockery of Japan:



We review The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and Machete. Tom gives TGWTDT a 4.0, and Cecil gives it a 3.4. Tom doesn't like Machete giving it a 2.0 but Cecil loves it giving it a 4.0. 

Next time: Scott Pilgrim and Kings Speech

Vote for 2 for EAC:


The Social Network
The Fighter
The American
Unstoppable
Dinner for schmucks


Find all your Skeptical / Atheist news that used to live in this podcast in our brand new show - Cognitive Dissonance. A new show should be up in two weeks. We'll let you know here too.

Expect another Everyone's a Critic around that time too. EAC will probably be a bit shorter since it will be mostly reviewing movies.

7 comments:

SM said...

I vote for The Social Network and Dinner for Schmucks. I gotta see that creepy ventriloquist thing from the trailer (shudder)...

Sam said...

I'll vote for Social Network and The Fighter. I thoroughly enjoyed Social Network, which had Aaron Sorkin's frenetic writing style all over it. I'd be interested to get your take on it.

Kev Hav said...

"It's bad to punch infants!" "4 year olds shouldn't be deported!"

You guys have lost your edge.

Social Schmucks

Zombaggedon said...

We were edgy?

Mr Writer Man said...

For once, I am in full agreement with Cecil on a movie (Machete). I am not sure how to feel about this. Frightened is slowly edging out deep concern at the moment.

I vote for The Social Network because I think you will be surprised by it.

Also, Unstoppable, because Amtrak ain't got nothing on Denzel.

Cecil said...

Nice April Fools Kev!

Vulpix said...

I hope I'm not too late for my vote to count. I choose The Social Network and Dinner for Schmucks.

I endured Dinner for Schmucks at my wife's behest, and it would feel good to know someone else suffered as much as I did. Sorry, guys.

The Social Network, on the other hand, is simply a really good movie.